I spent a good part of the weekend planting flowers and herbs on our back patio. We also bought some second-hand patio furniture off of craigslist. Living in a condo we have to make the most of any outdoor space we have and I think it is turning out to be a nice little patio area. Dave and I are hoping to spend many summer evenings out there! We already used some of the herbs from my little herb box for our dinner last night.
In other news, I started my new job this month. I am working as a health psychologist in a gastroenterology clinic at northwestern. I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy the position. I will be working with interesting patients and have a lot of independence to expand the psychological services that we offer. I also get a great feeling from my colleagues and the office working environment. I will be traveling to D.C. later this week for a 4-day hypnosis training which I'm sure will be very interesting!
Unfortunately I will miss some of Rick, Jenn, and Ella's visit to Chicago. Dave is very excited for their visit and I'm looking forward to spending Sunday evening with everyone. I can't wait to see Ella- I'm sure she has changed quite a bit in the past 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment